Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 25

What I would find in your bag...
....Starting left going right....
1. Cold FX
2. first aid kit
3. epi pen (I'm allergic to something, but not really sure what....)
4. inhaler
5. candy necklace from my friend Andrea's Penis Pinata at her stagette
6. Stride gum
7. Excel mints
8. running mitts/gloves
9.  3 Burt's Bees chapstick
10. Mac Lustreglass in Lustrewhite
11. 2 Mac lipsticks in Fabby and Lustering
12. Avojuice hand lotion in Coconut Melon Juicie
13. antibacterial wipes
14. brush
15. Earrings










16. Alice in Wonderland mirror










17. comb
18. headband
19. wallet...that I never use
20. mini wallet I take everywhere
21. keys
22. 3 tampons
23. 5 condoms that made their way into my purse after Andrea's stagette....(we blew up the rest of box)
24. iPod + headphones

missing...my camera cause I had to take pictures with it. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment