Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 26

What do I think of my friends?
This is the weirdest question I have ever been asked...
Obviously I love them or they wouldn't be my friends.  They are all ridiculously supportive, inspiring and all around hilarious.  They keep me sane, and push me forward toward my dreams. 
One of my good friends just gave her kidney to her sister (how amazing is that?), I have two that are expecting little bundles of joy.  a handful that have already started adorable little families.  And some that are hitting the books like me!  I couldn't be more proud to call all of them my friends.  Plus the fact that they can all tolerate my crazy makes me feel that much more special!  I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

ps...my friends are pretty awesome mostly because they get to hang out with me ;)  HEHEHEHEHE JUST KIDDING...but not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment