Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 2

Got this @ Target today!...man I LOVE that place...

..So the meaning behind my blog name...
This was supposed to be a knitting blog, but well I fail at finished anything I start knitting that takes me more than 1 day....so this blog died a couple times before I finally decided to just make it a general blog.  I really like actual "pearls" so I was trying to think of something cute, and well freshwater purls kind of stuck in my head.  Sadly it's not that exciting....but I still like the name, despite my very few posts about actual knitting.  HOWEVER 2 of my friends just announced that their pregnant, so I might have to get might knit on ASAP to finish some cute things for them...hopefully before their babies are born!

No comments:

Post a Comment