Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 10

so I totally fell asleep mid post...guess the nyquil worked faster than I anticipated...I am slowly recovering from a killer cold...I can't wait to be healthy!

Songs you listen to when you're happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad....I LIKE THIS ONE :)
Happy - pretty much anything.  Favorite artists right now...Beach House, Fink, Coeur de Pirate, Fever Ray.
Sad - When I'm sad I find myself listening to Adele on repeat...something about her voice helps me sort out whatever's bothering me.
Bored - I tend to look for new music when I'm bored....I've found Bon Iver, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Mirah, and Martina Topely Bird for example.
Hyped - I LOVE electropop.  Dragonette, Ladyhawke, La Roux, Goldfrapp
Mad - I listen to System of a Down.  Screaming along releases a lot of the anger.

 and just a random clip...this guy blew my mind when I heard him on the show a few years ago.  I like to give him props every now and then.  You can skip the first minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment