Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 28

A picture of me a year ago and today...How have I changed?
 Well this picture was taken right before school started last year while in Colombia with my friend Sarah...It was kind of a huge transitioning period for me...I moved home after living on my own for 5 years to start school for the 3rd time (I'm thinking of being a professional student, I'm really good at it!) and getting my life back on track after making some HUGE changes.  So I guess I've kind of settled into things since then.  Solidified a lot of friendships, and reconsidered others.  Really tried to establish who I am, and what I need out of life.  It's been a wicked year! Challenging, but overall it's been incredibly positive! The current picture was taken two weekends ago with my friend Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment