- Have an Etsy shop.
- Have a super-cute face, and preferably dimples. If they don’t come naturally, there’s a stud for that.
- Get some tattoos. See FYT for inspiration.
- Get a cat or a dog. Bonus points for having several of either.
- Live with your boyfriend. Better yet, get married before graduation.
- Possess a large collection of cameras, and ensure you hold one in each hand at all times. Bonus follower-points for using your cameras to take photos of your other cameras. (Those without the ability to collect cameras can source all images from WHI, at your own peril)
- Be really, really organised. In your super cute little house, especially. And make sure to take a lot of photos demonstrating you organisational skills every time you clean up.
- Those with incredible “thinking-ahead” skills, pre-arrange to be named Kaelah upon birth. Alternative two-syllable first names are acceptable, though not favoured.
- Allow your week to revolve around weekends, where you have 48 hours of thrifting opportunity (here we call it ‘op-shopping’, but let’s face it, no one in blogging-world is very interested in what words “arsy arsy little Alice” uses). Don’t forget your cameras!
- Never ever ever post anything that could even remotely offend a fellow blogger.
Monday, September 6, 2010
How to acheive 1000+ followers
So I was over on Niceties and Alice had decided to share a little incite on how to become an elite blogger.
Posted by Kristen at 9/06/2010 07:39:00 PM