Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Hallowe'en!

Despite having some problems with the fabric I chose...my costume turned out fantastic, thanks to my mom and some genius ideas! (Lydia from Beetlejuice...the cartoon!...I LURVE THAT SHOW!!!)


I love Halloween.  This was the first one I have spent in Edmonton in forever, and it was hilarious...probably because I drank too much and couldn't walk due to death shoes.


Last night we went to one of our favorite hang outs...however it just wasn't the same without Sarah's husband djing...so we left.  HOWEVER  we did run into a familiar face, which was fantastic!
(Sarah is trying to look like a serious sheriff here...it makes Josh look that much more hilarious!)


Then today baby Alex came for a visit with his mom and dad (they just wanted Halloween candy.....) 
Cutest tiger I EVER saw!!!!!!!


We carved some pumpkins...well I didn't cause I'm doing homework.............ew...but pumpkins were carved!


Oh and my brother rocked a costume my dad wore ages ago...(my mom made pretty sweet things back in the day....)

1 comment:

  1. omg! I love your costume Krsiten! I had to look at it twice before I realized it was you! Sooo awesome! I'm sad I miss that! :(

    -Jenny ;)

    ReplyDelete