Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tune Tuesday - Guitar

So when I was little my parents were super nice and usually let me listen to cheesy kids music when we went on road trips (and we went on LOTS of roadtrips....), but every now and then my dad sneak in some of his favorite's....  He loves guitar, so anything with an awesome solo got played over and over. By age 5 I'm pretty sure I knew more Eric Clapton songs than I did Sharon, Lois and Bram....  Here are some of my favorites.





This is a cover of Van Morrison...but honestly it's way better than the original...I LOVE Colin James...

This video is awesome because it shows you how amazing Jimmy Page actually is....his fingers are SOOO fast!

and for those of you not familiar with Sharon Lois and Bram....


and completely unrelated to guitars...you should check out the video that Rachel posted on her blog here...it's lovely!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon Lois and Bram are the GREATEST!

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete