Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

6 Confessions

Sorry for my lack of blogging...school is stupid busy, and I've been feeling a tad lazy.  To make up for it I thought I would share 6 secrets about myself...you can't tell anyone kay?

1. I can't say no to sushi...if someone wants to go, I will cancel plans to make it work.  It's becoming a problem since I'm allergic to soy and should not consume soy sauce...but I don't care I will eat it till it kills me.

2. I have an addiction to buying sweaters...zip-ups and hoodies......I dislike summer because I can't wear them...I have more sweaters than shirts to wear under them.

3. I hate taking showers.  I take them, but I will put it off for days if I can get away with it.

4. I hate phones.  I've needed to get my hair done for a month, but I keep putting it off simply because I don't want to call and make an appointment. Don't call me...I will NOT answer.

5. I will however respond to texts/emails/social networking within seconds...I am attached to my BlackBerry, and would die without it...seriously though, I dropped it in a puddle on Friday and almost had a panic attack...

6. I hate sandwiches but love Subway.  I don't know how to explain this one...it's just true.

...Thanks Leah-Anne for the idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment