Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Tune Tuesday - Whale Tooth

Discovered another fantastic band on the weekend. I LOVE when opening bands are just as good as the headliners (well almost...Mother Mother is a pretty sick group).  It makes me feel like I get my money's worth out of a show.  Whale Tooth was definitely one of those bands.  Not only do they have fantastic talent, but they put on a great performance.  Elise, the lead singer had awesome stage presence, and a voice that just blew me away!  I can't wait for the release of their CD!  Mother Mother was also amazing...I can't express how much I love them!  If you ever get the chance, you need to see them live!  It was honestly one of the best concerts I've ever been to!





WHALE TOOTH - The Visitor from Mitch Fillion (southernsouls.ca) on Vimeo.



In other news, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging so much.  Life has been busy, and to be honest, I just haven't been feeling all that inspired lately.  Hoping once school is done in 3 weeks, I'll have a little more time, and a LOT more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment