Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

Forget Me Not

Well, I've already forgotten about my blog, and it's only been a month! I guess I haven't been knitting so that might be why.
I got to the toe of my socks and got rediculously confused, so I gave up temporarily, until I return to knit night at Make One and get a little help. I was going to take pictures of all my UFO's, but somehow they look wierd in picture form so I figured I'd wait until I finally finish them!
There's a sale at Make One tomorrow, so I think I'm going to go buy some stuff for my Secret Knitting Pal. I don't want her to feel like I've forgotten about her! Just been low on cash, and time. Hopefully I'll find some unique things there, and I'll send my package on it's way!
I think I might also knit that elephant pattern I have listed. I have some blue and white yarn that I think would work well, and it'll give me a break from my socks, but keep me moving forward. Then I think I'll give it to Monkey, Paul's kitty, as a little toy, maybe I can even throw in a little cat nip! That cat is a riot, I'm sure she'd love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment