Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

For My Pal

I went shopping for my Secret Knitting Pal on Saturday and couldn't believe how much stuff I got for only 20$. It was really smart to save shopping till Make One's big yarn sale! I also spent way to much money on myself, considering I'm pretty much broke haha! I just need to add some personal touches to the package and I'll be off to the post office to send her off! I can't wait to send it, but even more so I can't wait to get mine in the mail!!!!! I'd take a picture of what I bought, but I don't want to spoil the surprise for my Pal! I did however get a new case for all my little gadgets as the other one I had broke and now spills everywhere! This one is SO nice, I'll take a picture of it for sure, but the yarn and such will have to remain a mystery for another 6 months, and so will the project I decided to start, because I kind of ties in with what I bought my Pal!

I'm at work right now, and it's rediculously boring...I have a client in an hour, but all I can think about is eating...I'd be mad that he's invading my lunch hour, but this will help with the bills ahah!

Well I'm off to put my sheets in the dryer! I'm impressed 2 posts within a week! Hopefully I'll keep this up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Dropped in from the Secret Knitting Pal community in a fit of procrastination. You were wise to shop in the sales, I feel my first swap parcel is looking kinda pathetic. I must go in search of a yarn sale!

    ReplyDelete