Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

Jezzeblog


So I was reading about peoples wishes from their Secret Knitting Pals today, and one girl had said she was looking for a pattern of a Katamari Damacy Amigurumi pattern. This totally spawned me to go on a google-fest and although I did not find a knit pattern I didn't find a bunch of crocheted ones. I also found a bunch of amazing little crocheted dolls too, I think I may need to teach myself how to crochet now, as I would love to create stuffies all day long!

BUT this is not the reason I post! I found an AMAZING blog all the way from South Africa.
Jezzeblog This girl has created the CUTEST little dolls, which she also sells, and was super enough to create a pattern and share it for FREE!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! I want to make 8 billion of them, and have them all over my room! I created a link to the pattern under links! She has also created SO many other things that I think are fabulous! I can't wait to go buy some yarn for these guys and start knitting...that is after I finish my socks...and the thing i bought from the yarn store on Saturday...looks like I'm actually going to be knitting a lot again. Well it's about time!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'd love to see what you make of this pattern.

    ReplyDelete