Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Going Going Gone

After procrastinating a bit, and then a little more, and even a bit more after that, I have finally sent off my SKP's package. I hope it arrives safely...it would be so disapointing to find out it got lost in the mail....but that's just my luck. Hopefully my SKP's luck is better than mine!

I still haven't recieved anything, and i'm a little saddened...but seeing as I just sent off mine, I'm not TOO worried!

Life has been pretty hectic. Not as much free time anymore. This weekend is going to be a little crazy, but I'm looking forward to it none the less. I'm a little disapointed that I have to miss
Pink Sugar's Grand Opening, but I know it will be fabulous without me! My Great Uncles surprise birthday party is this weekend, so I am off to some lake I've never heard of for Saturday Night, then back to Calgary Sunday morning to check out Kensington's Sun and Salsa Festival! I can't wait to see all of Katie's clothes up on stage!!!! Then Sunday night is Janelle's BDay partay, although she doesn't seem as excited as I am HAHA!.....I LOVE a good PARTY!!!

Well that's all for now...must get back to my oh so busy day at work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment