Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Splish Splash

Well, although I haven't posted in awhile, a LOT has happened!
First off I would like to say that I received my SKP package, and it was AMAZING, I never did end up taking a picture, but she sent me knitting staples, such as a little notebook, 2 perdy pens, some star stickers which I am in LOVE with, some gum...always a bonus, some little crackers to give you some energy when you've knitting through dinner, and lastly she knitting me a lovely bag, perfect to hold all my needles. THANK YOU SKP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secondly, I finished my first sock...or I should say my Nana knitting while I watched and learned. Needless to say it's done, and I've started on the second one...I may be done by Christmas, 1 year for a pair of socks...wow that's really sad HAHAH!
Thirdly, I've been unwinding some skeins of yarn I bought, and what a mess I made of one of them. I wasn't paying attention and in about 30 seconds it turned into the largest knot I have EVER seen! I have pictures so I'll post them when I get home...or wait maybe I won't...those disapeared with my memory card...oooooooooooooops, I'll have to wait till my brother actually makes me a CD of all those pictures...(it was really his memory card). Anyways after about 6 hours of de-knotting, and the help of my mother and Nana, I finally finished. Wow I will never let that happen AGAIN.
And last but not least, I have joined to waiting list for Ravelry...I'm not sure how patient I am, seeing as I am person 21151, with 12583 people waiting infront of me. Their blog said they add 1200 people a week, so at this rate I've got atleast 10 weeks to go...so hopefully they'll open up the whole site before that! WOO, that should be another place to which I will become rediculously addicted....oh well!

Work has been picking up which is AWESOME! I saw 4 clients on Tuesday, which is my new record, there would have been 5 but one of them canceled, and moved to today. Oh well, now my day today will be a little busier! Mike's doing fabulous at work, and loving every minute of it, which is great! We went home to visit family on the weekend, and about killed myself tubing, but it was worth every little bruise! Life in general is pretty fabulous. This is the first time in a long time I really don't have anything to complain about! WOOO...

...it's rather gloomy outside, I keep waiting for a rainbow, but that never seems to happen. There is however a giant puddle outside which is rather tempting...but I'm wearing jeans, and one of my favorite pairs of shoes, so I don't think anything will come of it!

TTFN


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you - still waiting for my ravelry invite! I'm #10868 in line with 2537 - I checked last night, and since last night they have invited 81 ppl so thats exciting. Although i'm not quite sure its moving at the 1200 they talk about in their blog - however sooner or later i'm sure we'll all get there! Can't wait!

    Tracey (from the facebook knitters)

    ps - glad your having a great day :)

    ReplyDelete