Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Working Hard


So I've finally actually been doing some knitting, and not just for 10 minutes either! I've made some progess on my final sock and I can finally see the end! I made a tiny mistake along the way...but I have pushed through it, and I think it will all work out in the end. The end is in sight so I think I might actually beat my December 25th deadline! I'm so happy I might even try and knit another pair by then...Wishful thinking? Oh probably, but someones gotta dream right?
I've been in love with ravelry and have queued so many patterns I think I'll be set for awhile. There's so much stuff on there, and I love most of it!

I've decided I'm going to take a fair isle class because the mittens I want don't seem as nice without it. It's going to be a scary challenge seeing as I don't even like stripes....but I will tough it out and make my mittens!

Well I think that's all I really have to report! Hopefully my next post will be some finished socks! I really can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment