Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

Tsk Tsk Tsk


Originally uploaded by she.ra

So I'm a very bad blogger...It's been over a month, and I had hoped that I would atleast post once a month on here...apparently my knitting hasn't really been on the up and up to keep this thing going! But I actually do have some exciting news!

First off I got invited to Ravelry !!! I'm so excited. It's so much fun...it's replaced my addiction to facebook...I am so in love. If you're on there feel free to add my my name is shera ....yes I really do love She Ra...if I could have found a costume for her I would have gone out as She Ra for Halloween...but apparently she got left in the 80's somewhere I haven't decided to leave yet hahah!

Next I got my SKP package! Some fab yarn, a cute little book, some chocolate that my boyfriend and I devouered the second it arrived! She also sent me the pattern for the cute little bag she made me! I have such an awesome SKP, seriously...! I hope the person I send packages to loves them as much as I'm loving the ones I get!

Lastly, I have taken on the task of knitting things for people. Hopefully this will force me to actually do some knitting, as I've been failing miserably...I really need those socks to be done before Christmas, or Mike's aunt is going to think I'm stupid or something...who takes a whole year to knit 2 socks?!?!?! HAHAHA! Hopefully my next pair won't take quite as long...if I ever work up the guts to do that again....

No comments:

Post a Comment