Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Naturia Dry Shampoo



I have a serious problem.......I am SUPER addicted to Sephora...My friend Sarah even brought it to my attention yesterday...I think I buy something from there at least once a week.  Mostly just to try new things because they have the most amazing return policy...I think I kind of take advantage of them because of it.  However every now and then I stumble upon something AMAZING!

 Naturia  Dry Shampoo is my new must have.  I don't understand how it works.  But this morning when I woke up my hair was super greasy, but I was in a rush and did not have time to shower...so I figured I would test this out.  I flipped my hair and sprayed the bottom of my hair just in case it turned my hair grey like baby power does...and well it came out white...but two seconds later is was invisible.  So I sprayed it all over...it seemed to do a decent job. So I decided to brush it out as the directions stated, and my hair looked clean, like I had just shampooed and conditioned.  I couldn't believe it.  
 I've used baby powder in the past, and then moved on to cake satin sugar which I liked cause it smelled nice.  It did what it was supposed to...but the only downside was unless rubbed it in for like forever...my hair was a lighter brown, you could see the powder.  Naturia did NOT change the colour of my hair. It gave it volume and although it didn't add any shine...it looked clean, and even better it FEELS clean.  And even better it didn't cause static in my hair!  Which I super appreciate because my hair is super fine...and LOVES to stand on end.
 To make this product even better, it doesn't contain parabens, something I really try to avoid.  It is an aerosol, which doesn't make me super happy, but not having to wash my hair as often means less water usage...so it balances out a little.  

Pretty much in love...I wanna see how long I can use it before I begin to look disgusting...is that a bad thing to test?...I last washed my hair on Wednesday night.  So we'll see when it needs it again...(I won't push it past a week.....)


IN OTHER NEWS!!! BIRTHDAY PARTY TOMORROW!!! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment