Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Product Review: Naturia Dry Shampoo Cont.

So to follow up on the Dry Shampoo, I was a little disappointed that after 2 weeks it ran out...enough so that I decided to try another brand that was a little cheaper per ounce, and also came in a bigger bottle. Oscar Blandi Pronto.  
I used it twice and took it back....it made my hair MORE greasy...and it took me 4 shampoos to get the sticky residue out of my hair.  So I went back to Sephora and switched it back for Naturia.  I'm going to see if I can get away with using less, and make it last a little longer...I REALLY love it and I don't think I can give it up...

Also on my trip to Sephora I picked up some new mascara.  I have a ridiculous sensitivity to mascara and can only use natural products or my eyes turn bright red and become super duper itchy.  I bought a mini 2 pack of Fresh to give them a shot...I've been settling since finding amazing mascara without 8 tons of a crap in them is almost impossible. 
I'll let you know what I decide!  They both look kind of amazing.....even the bottles are pretty!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment