Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

4 Simple Goals

So Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess has initiated a little blog project, and I'm totally excited to join in.  Rules are simple...4 goals to be completed by 2011.  I can always use a little pressure to follow through.
1. Mingle.  I'm super shy when it comes to big crowds, and I'm planning a solo travel next summer, so I really need to work on my people meeting skills....this is going to be SO hard. 
2. Create a craft space. So far crafting happens on my coffee table or on the floor.....I need to establish somewhere a little more inspiring.
3. Play the piano. I really want to learn a new instrument, but I've decided I need to re-learn the piano before I move on.  It's a good base, and I really need help remember scales...EEEK!
4. Follow through. I have a lot of unfinished projects.  Need to make a dent in them.

I'll post about my progress throughout the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment