Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Resolutions


This pretty much sums up how I feel about 2010.  This is the first time in a long time I have felt truly happy with everything going on in my life.  The last 2 years have been fully of way too many obstacles and I finally feel like everything has settled, and I can just be myself.  I've finally discovered a place where I can feel totally comfortable in my skin....thanks to my lovely friends for helping me through all the tough stuff, I couldn't have done it without your amazing support! 
In other news, I've followed through on some of my New Years Resolutions! I have been flossing like every night...well almost every night.  I quit smoking February 1st and I'm still going strong...that one is a constant battle though...AND up until August I was working out at least 2 days a week plus going on walks...this month has been a little hectic and my work schedule sucks.  Hoping to get back into the swing on things once school starts.  YAY for me!  This is going to be an amazing decade...I can't wait to see where it leads!

No comments:

Post a Comment