Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Challenge - Final 3 prompts

So, I'm technically a couple days late with this, and I missed one of the prompts, buuuuuut I have completed the local challenge.  Sadly I don't have many pictures of the last two as the camera on my phone is a piece of POOOOOOP. 

But prompt 4 was to go to a local clothing store and well I do this way too regularly cause I am a shopoholic, but I bought a cute shirt from Divine on Whyte Ave. They have new and vintage everything, plus a little piercing/tattoo shop in the back.  Sadly the shirt shredded in my washing machine...sometimes that's the trouble with old things.  But I got to wear in twice and it was lovely :)
Prompt 5 was to shop at a local market, and I was supposed to go to the Strathcona Farmers Market last weekend with my mother, but we got our wires crossed and that never happened...so I guess I missed this one.
Prompt 6 was to go to a local concert.  And well in the last 3 weeks I have seen 4 shows, all Canadian bands, 2 of which were from Alberta.  Pictures are of Emily Haines of Metric and...some punk band from Fort McMurray and I can't for life remember their name.

No comments:

Post a Comment