Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tune Tuesday..on Wednesday - Doin it for a thrill

So this week's song is a bit late because I thought yesterday was still Monday...and realized today that I totally forgot to post!
I LOVE electropop, and La Roux has become one of my favorite new groups.  My friend Greg showed me a pretty decent dubstep remix of this song (I am usually not a huge dubstep fan...but this was really well done), but I couldn't find it on youtube...so you only get the original version (which is my favorite anyways!)


1 comment:

  1. Argh, I maybe know the remix you mean; does it start with a deep bass-y buzz? I guess it's been removed from YouTube because I've been trying to find it for a while, and it used to come up high in the results. (Anyyyway, hi, I'm your new follower :-P)

    ReplyDelete