Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello from Brockville

So I'm sitting in a starbucks...the house I'm staying at only has dialup and I have ZERO patience when it comes to slow internet.  I am not the hugest fan of Starbucks...but I'm pretty sure that at least 50% of the population of Brockville, ON have NO idea what internet even is, so I was thankful to find somewhere with free wifi.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up, but if there's a gap in posts it's because my lovely Nana has been showing me off to her adorable 80 something friends.



I've been having a lovely relaxing time...and my grandma keeps giving me something of hers every 2 seconds.  She's also promised me some sewing lessons (how to hem pants 101) so I'm super excited!!!

Tomorrow we're going to see Eat Pray Love, I can't WAIT for some delicious popcorn :) We're also going to do some thrifting, and take a walk along the St. Laurence.  Hopefully the weather holds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment