Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sometimes I like horoscopes!

So at dinner my mom randomly started reading horoscopes...I've never heard my mother take interest in them before...but today she felt the need to share mine and my fathers...my dad said he didn't need to hear his cause it would just be what he wanted it to be cause he's an Aries, instead it told him to stop assuming he knows what's going to happen and stop and maybe learn something, which made us all giggle and mine said:



Taurus
You seem to understand far more than many people do. In a sense, you are a role model, as you frequently make the proper decision and head in the correct direction.  A meeting demonstrates the optimism that others associate with you.

...I've been telling my parents I know everything for years, thanks Edmonton Journal for finally giving me published proof ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment