Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank god for weekends.

So I had a terrible week.  I have no idea what made it terrible, except that I felt super stressed and anxious all week, and I couldn't shake it.  Thankfully my fantastic friends saved me this weekend.  I may have become an agoraphobe without them.

So I had a terrible week.  I have no idea what made it terrible, except that I felt super stressed and anxious all week, and I couldn't shake it.  Thankfully my fantastic friends saved me this weekend.  I may have become an agoraphobe without them.
Friday study dates with Sarah picked up again.  Is it strange that I look forward to studying?  Probably cause it's with such lovely company...and to be quite honest I did 8 minutes of homework.....and then we chatted till the wee hours, despite being totally asphyxiated by her dog smudge's farts.  



 Saturday was the return of Carla.  (She abandon us over the summer to be the most amazing person ever and donate her kidney to her little sister...you can read about it on her blog here.)
The night was filled with laughter, free drinks, lots of cleavage photos.....and ended with pizza, and a fantastic conversation (drunk ones are always my favorite :)






 Sunday I got a lovely visit from my old roommate Brenna.  I had missed her terribly, and it was amazing to get to spend time with her.  We went for brunch at my favorite restaurant...sadly I did not order the best thing on the menu (first time I have EVER been disapointed there)...but Brenna's company totally made up for it.  We then wandered around the area, and found a cute little boardwalk that we explored.  And then we picked up some delicious desserts at the Wild Earth Bakery and OMG...I wish I bought more...I think I might have to stop by there tomorrow after school...........

Now I am putting off doing the last of my homework, and as it is almost 11:30 I may never get to sleep........guess I should stop procrastinating now!

No comments:

Post a Comment