Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fieldtrip!

I can't lie...I kind of love school...we went on our second field trip of the year...who knew you got to take field trips in University?! ...we had a blast...sorry for the picture over load.....
 Thigh high rubber boots...very stylish!

...we found a dead muskrat...and made some observations in the name of science....poor guy...we said some words and properly covered him. 


rainboots!
...poor muskrat :(
Don't fall in Joe!


Very pretty scenery....Hawreluk Park is pretty magical this time of year! I LOVE FALL :)
...our lovely TA!
There were TONS of geese....and lots of poop to go along with them.
...It was actually so much fun!  I hope we get to fit in another field trip...but I think all the fun might be over for the semester :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment