Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

I am thankful for...

so much really.  I had an amazing talk on Saturday with my dear cousin, and it really made me reflect on how lucky I am to be surrounded by such a great support system.  I have had an amazing week despite being exhausted and a little stressed because of school.  I could have asked for a better weekend to help me see all that I am thankful for:

Friends...you help me strive to be my best everyday, and are by my side now matter what.




(isn't baby Alex ADORABLE?!...I could cuddle with those cheeks for hours!)

Family...I would be no where without their support and love.



Health...mine and everyone I love.  Besides a few bumps and bruises we are all standing strong.

I really have everything I could ever ask for...except maybe a mansion on an island with someone to cook for me...but maybe one day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment