Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tune Tuesday - Valse accordion

Like I said in my last post, I'm really loving all the accordions.  And they seem to sound the most Parisian when playing a lovely waltz (or valse in French). Here are a few beautiful songs on the accordion...one of them is a little more famous than the others, do you recognize it from somewhere?









I'm trying really really really hard to come up with some post inspiration....do you guys have any ideas? After posting all my trip pictures on FB, I don't want to be too repetitive and share them all again here...I will however post the best of eventually....I will come up with something eventually, all this wine drinking has to be good for something ;) 
Oh and case you didn't guess, the last video is from the movie Amelie, one of my all time favorite movies. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment