Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me :)

Having the most AMAZING day...which makes up for how terrible yesterday was....
Mother's Day brunch at Culina one of my favorite restaurants...and had some delicious polenta and a passion fruit mimosa! And I got to wear my new purchase from BleuBird Vintage
Then wandered around Costco and bought a lovely herb garden and a little lettuce garden to give me a kick start on my gardening goals this summer...(I have a black thumb when it comes to plants...so anything that can help me out!) Then my mother and I went shopping and I got some lovely new clothes and some pretty necklaces!  
And we finished of the day with some delicious steaks and some angel food cake, strawberries and a TON a whipped cream!
 ...my brother is SO classy hahahaha!  

I hope all you mother's got spoiled as much as I did!  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment